Here is our little octopus. Can you stand how cute she is?!?!?
And the best part, the costume was only $6. I got a 3 pack of knee high socks and we already had the leggings and onesie.
Mark's parents came up for the day and they got to play with our octopus before they left.
First stop was Liz's house to see Uncle Graham. Amelia was a bit weary of him. Mark said she doesn't like hats or facial hair and Graham was sure it was his "mustache" that made her cry. Sure Graham!
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were the second stop where we picked up a little pumpkin bucket for Amelia to carry. Good thing her only treats were cheerios because that's the only thing that would fit in the bucket.
Bedste's house was next where we let Amelia roam for a bit. It seemed her extra limbs didn't stop her from moving around. And I love that she is under the chair. She has learned that the shortest distance between where she is and what she wants is a straight line so she'll go under the chair instead of around. It just makes me laugh!
Family picture...Mark was a surgeon with the scrubs he stole when Amelia was born and I was his trophy wife (only because I was too lazy to find a costume).
Last stop was Tia Bria and Uncle Andy's. By this point Mia was sick of getting in and out of the carseat and getting tired so she gave Tia Bria some snuggling.
And that was the extent of our Halloween adventures. Mia was quite a trooper and it was fun to see everyone all dressed up.

Mark's parents came up for the day and they got to play with our octopus before they left.
First stop was Liz's house to see Uncle Graham. Amelia was a bit weary of him. Mark said she doesn't like hats or facial hair and Graham was sure it was his "mustache" that made her cry. Sure Graham!
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were the second stop where we picked up a little pumpkin bucket for Amelia to carry. Good thing her only treats were cheerios because that's the only thing that would fit in the bucket.
Bedste's house was next where we let Amelia roam for a bit. It seemed her extra limbs didn't stop her from moving around. And I love that she is under the chair. She has learned that the shortest distance between where she is and what she wants is a straight line so she'll go under the chair instead of around. It just makes me laugh!
Family picture...Mark was a surgeon with the scrubs he stole when Amelia was born and I was his trophy wife (only because I was too lazy to find a costume).
Last stop was Tia Bria and Uncle Andy's. By this point Mia was sick of getting in and out of the carseat and getting tired so she gave Tia Bria some snuggling.
And that was the extent of our Halloween adventures. Mia was quite a trooper and it was fun to see everyone all dressed up."Goodbye," says our little octopus. "See you for Halloween next year!"
3 comments:
LOVE it Marissa. So creative.
What an adorable octopus! I absolutely love this costume idea - I might have to "borrow" it for my little munchkin next year!
What a cute idea! She is adorable
Post a Comment