8 months old and we are already sharing clothes! These were my overalls when I was Mia's age. How cute is she? I love these so much and they are already getting too small so I had to get a picture to remember our first shared clothing item.Oh how I am going to love having a daughter!!!
In a moment of desperation, I gave Mia one of her green pacifiers so Mark could retrieve the others from under her crib. Turns out she loves it but for a different reason than before. It is a wonderful teether. She carries it around the house to chomp away on while she crawls, plays, bathes, etc. It is adorable!
Here she is entertaining herself with the kitchen rug and Madi's food and water dishes while I was doing the dishes. She loves the texture of the rug and noises the dishes make on the kitchen floor. And of course, chewing away on her pacifier.
3 comments:
How cute! Tell her thanks for the email!
Okay so 1. Your daughter is amazing. SO beautiful!! And 2. That is an excellent idea!! It's a winner for us! We're going to make it into a couples costume by having CJ be the photographer and me be the filmstrip. Now I'm just wondering the details... did the filmstrip wear all black? Were all three frames 8 by 10? How were the frames attached? Can you remember any more details?! Awesome. Thanks!! Nice to hear from you :)
What a sweetie pie!! Amelia is getting cuter every day! Wow!
Post a Comment