

I can hardly stand this face!

Trying on one of my garage sale finds with Grandma.


Playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa.

Amelia's new thing is to crawl under her
exisaucer. Then she gets stuck and really angry. I couldn't help but take a picture.


I don't know what she was trying to get under the chair (maybe practicing for her role in the sequel to Entrapment), but it was probably a dust bunny. She just went about it the wrong way and then got stuck. Again, I couldn't help but take a picture. And then I rescued her.

This was just to document the craziness of my garage sale...YES, that is snow on the ground and me enjoying my
starbucks in the garage. Thank goodness for the space heater!

Mia had pink eye just a few days before my sister's wedding so she got to come with me to the office instead of playing with the Great Grandparents. This is her taking advantage of the recliner in my mom's office and of course, keeping us from our work.
2 comments:
I love that face she's got, laying on Dad's knee!
Love the hat that you found at the garage sale with ME!! So cute in the dress standing in the window! Love!
Post a Comment