Another day of some great times (and pictures...just to clarify, Tuesday was my day off even though the blog post didn't go up until yesterday).
"Dad, if I give you a big hug, can we go to the beach?!?!"
Mia loves eating right off the kitchen counter on vacation.
I know this is blurry, but here is a tantrum in full swing!
Mia loves the freedom she has at the beach.
Mia thought she was so funny when she pulled me out of my chair and crawled in.
Graham was catching bait fish to freeze for later and Mia was so curious about the little guys.
We brought the bubbles to the beach...so much fun! Can you see the determination in her walk?
This whole Hilton Head trip started when we were celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's wedding anniversary. They still love being together. When I asked Grandpa which car he wanted to ride in, he said he wanted to be with Grandma...how sweet!
I have no idea what the face was about but it was cute.
Mia is learning the ropes (pun intended) of fishing!
Mia also got to "learn" about a sailboat.
Mia and Bedste
Self Portrait...it's hard to get a picture when I am always behind the lens.
The gang on a typical vacation evening.
Mom was being a model for me to try some new tricks. Isn't she great?!?!?
I did not suggest the cigar, that was her idea.
The boys being boys and mom.
With the last few pictures before my memory card was full, Mom played photographer and captured our little family! Can you stand these cheeks? We can't!























No comments:
Post a Comment