My crazy week means you all had to wait for the last of our vacation pictures...or maybe I was trying to prolong the memories for myself!
Here is a preview of Mom's Christmas card picture. We all look pretty cool!
Mark, who had never fished that much before in one week was on a roll and caught a few sharks and a stingray. Way to go Babe!
I should say he wrapped the stingray in his line, the poor guy was really tangled.
Annual Ray Family Feet Picture
Time for a bike ride. Mia was much more cooperative with Bedste than she is for us. I wonder why?
Mia got really brave by the end of the week and was dipping under water when she jumped in the pool.
Climbing the ladder by herself.
She would not sit in her floater. She wanted to lay on the top like the "big kids".
Grandma and Grandpa were my models while practicing some new photography techniques. One person didn't mind, the other was getting a little unruly.
Check out my handsome husband's week of facial hair. I usually hate it but I was sad to see him shave when we got home.
I love her little feet!
Last photo shoot in the beautiful beach light. I will miss you until next year!
Mia was against the idea of any more family pictures, sorry darling!
No clue what she was doing! No questions to she belongs to!
Bedste and Mia singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". I will try to get a video because it is hysterically funny when she waves her little finger around humming the song.
Four Generations...GG, Bedtse, Mom, Mia
That's a strong, and beautiful, gene pool!
All week, Mia slept in Bedste's room so Mark and I could get some much needed sleep. Thanks Mom!
Those all the pictures and, sadly, all the vacation fun I have to share.
I'll miss you until next year Hilton Head!























1 comment:
Such a beautiful family! Great shots, Marissa - I love the reflection picture of Mia and your Grandma!
Post a Comment