Yesterday we biked over to feed the horses then headed to the beach for some fishing after dinner. Another great day of vacation!
She was fascinated with the horses.
The light was amazing at the beach so be prepared for LOTS of pictures!
My baby has the most beautiful curls and this humidity makes them even more amazing.
The point of heading to the beach was for the boys to fish. They caught four little sharks. Nothing to write home about but still fun.
Can you see the little tiny shark on Mark's line?!?!?
Grandpa comes along to take in all the fun.
This was Mia's first time playing in the sand and she loved it. I see a sandbox in our future at home.
Can you see her wet butt? The waves got the best of her within the first 5 minutes.
After spending four straight days with family, we've decided Mia's best friend is her GG. She wants to tell her about everything she does, show her all her toys, sit next to her in the car. It's adorable. At the beach, it was no different. She was dragging her all over to play in the sand and check out the waves.
The reflections on the sand made my photography heart skip a beat. Sorry, just had to share!
Meeting a shark for the first time
Can you see her wet butt? The waves got the best of her within the first 5 minutes.
After spending four straight days with family, we've decided Mia's best friend is her GG. She wants to tell her about everything she does, show her all her toys, sit next to her in the car. It's adorable. At the beach, it was no different. She was dragging her all over to play in the sand and check out the waves.
The reflections on the sand made my photography heart skip a beat. Sorry, just had to share!
Meeting a shark for the first time
The "newlyweds" having a moment...awwww
More to follow in a few days. Griff is making fun of me taking so many pictures so I am leaving my camera behind for a day and taking mental pictures instead. (I do have my phone if there is something I just can't resist capturing!)





















3 comments:
Oh my sweet gracious. The curls. The sand reflections. The golden sun. Such gorgeous photos, Marissa. Looks like you all had a blast!! (By the way, I still need to reply to your email. Getting there!)
I love the pictures! I'm glad your blogging while you are gone! Madi misses you but she's doing great!!!
Fantastic photos--keep the camera with you!
Post a Comment