Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WARNING...Serious cuteness ahead!!!

Please enjoy some random pictures of Mia!Any guesses where she got the idea to cruise around the house in her towel? Mark did get a picture of Mia and me in our towels together but this is a public blog so just the little kiddo gets her picture in a towel posted. I will tell you that it's scary how much we look a like. There is no denying she is my daughter!
Tutu time...
At her new school, she can start dance classes at 18 months so we are warming up to the idea of a tutu. She loves it!

I did not put her in the crib like this. She turned 90 degrees and up onto her side when I checked on her before we went to bed. I was so lucky that I managed to turn on the light to get a better picture without her even flinching.
I love her face in this picture. It's almost as if she is saying, "Mom, it fits. Can we go to Annie's pool now?" So Annie, can we go to your "pool" soon?
Can you hear her making the kissing noise? She loves to give kisses. They are loud and they are wet, but they are the sweetest thing!

1 comment:

Annie's Pool said...

Of course, we are opening this weekend!