Saturday, April 10, 2010

REDI WHIP!!!!

This is the confirmation that Mia is in fact my daughter... she loves Redi Whip.

This video is of her first taste of one of the most wonderful little joys in life! I will admit that I may have taught her to enjoy it straight out of the can because why would you waste the time putting it on your hand or a spoon that will need to be cleaned? Now when she helps me put away groceries in the fridge, we have to have one little squirt for a job well done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the story of my Dad feeding me marshmallows when I was a toddler. However, he didn't know when to quit, and apparently I tossed those marshmallows a few hours later. I think Mia's going to have a better experience with redi whip.

Ceej and Em said...

Ha! Start her early. I love that you were going to keep feeding it to her and mark is the one that's like "okay, we're done." Haha.. classic.