Friday, July 31, 2009

Stuff from my phone

Here are a few pictures I've taken on my phone when we are out and about.

Amelia can now hold her own bottle and in typical Amelia fashion, she's got quite the diva hold going on.

Amelia took my mom's wallet when we were shopping and it looked like a little purse over her little arm. She's growing up too fast!

That is a phone handset you see her gripping lovingly. She was chewing on the cord when I was finishing up at work then went berserk when I took it away. Normally I wouldn't give in to this behavior but I was off to an important dinner and needed her to behave so she got to sleep with her phone.

My mom and I went on a drive and took the dogs along. Rooney has taken a liking to Amelia and crawled into her carseat while we were waiting at Dairy Queen. They were so sweet together. Rooney was liking her face and Amelia was gently petting his ears. If only Madi could learn to be as gentle with Amelia!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the one with Rooney on her lap. She is definitely already a dog lover!!!