At Amelia's 4 month check we got the go ahead to start solids but had a busy July with all our travels so waited until she was 5 months old. She is entertained with the food and very curious about the serving utensils..jpg)
.jpg)
Her first try at rice cereal.
After the first few days of cereal, Amelia decided she didn't like waiting for the food and would just keep her mouth closed or spit it out. So I got my mom involved. It was the battle of the stubborn jeans. My mom won. We held mom's watch just out of reach which made Amelia open her mouth then would squirt the cereal in and it worked!!! Also, you'll notice the fancy spoon we're using. It's called a Boon Spoon and it makes feeding so much easier. It squirts the food onto the spoon freeing up your other hand to keep the little hands from "helping".
1 comment:
Marissa, I just love looking at all the pictures on here and seeing how beautiful you and your family are. Amelia is ADORABLE in every picture, and I am a huge fan of her causing trouble with her cousin! SO cute!
It looks like life is going really well for you and you're having way too much fun this summer! Send me an email and let me know how I can be praying for you and the fam.
I LOVE YOU!!
xo
Carissa
Post a Comment