Now that we are home we are trying to find our routine. Things we have established so far: 1) Mia likes to sleep from 4am till about 10-11am, she would rather not be woken up to eat, but will do so with some convincing. 2) From Midnight to 4am is Mia's play time. She is happy, eyes wide open and ready to go. 3) The key with keeping Mia asleep is keeping the pacifier in her mouth. My goal is to figure out a way to do that, patent the idea, and retire off of the royalties. 4) I have never spent so much time washing anything as I do now washing bottles, clothes, blankets, etc.
2 comments:
So how exactly are you washing the clothes since you aren't supposed to do stairs? Is that Mark's job? LOL. I am so glad you guys are doing well!!! Hopefully Mia will realize that nighttime is sleeptime soon!!
Oh sorry I didn't see that Mark posted that.........so is it your job?
Post a Comment