I AM GETTING DESPERATE!!!!!
I am now overdue and have an induction scheduled for next Thursday, February 26th. I am still hoping to have this baby naturally so I've been trying it all, acupuncture included (notice the needles in the picture). I also walked the entire Mall of America and heard many comments. The best was "Look at that woman she's pregnant and she looks like she's dying." Please people, if you are going to make a comment keep it at a whisper and wait until you've passed me. So now I ask for prayer to encourage this little one out of me!
Let's hope this is the last post without a baby announcement!

1 comment:
Oh, Marissa! I know how frustrated you must be right now and comments from stupid people really don't help, do they? Just do your best to relax and focus on keeping your hands and mind busy - stock your diaper basket, fold blankets, cook lasagna for the freezer, ANYTHING! I was induced with Isaiah and it isn't as bad as I think it gets a reputation for. Hang in there and your baby will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment