Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amelia's horoscope

Mark's mom was reading the paper and found Amelia's horoscope for yesterday. Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20) "Today is a 7. Push to get the job done, whether you do it or not. You can be the supervisor instead of the laborer. You know what you want to accomplish." Isn't that true...

Everyone is doing well. Mom and dad are trying to catch up on sleep.
Amelia is learning the ropes of life and resting on occasion.

2 comments:

The Soukups said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have a BEAUTIFUL, amazing, marvelous daughter! Amelia is adorable! We are very excited and happy - estatic is more like it, that Amelia is here.

I was just emptying our incoming card basket, and found (again) your card from the shower with the blog address.

Great that Amelia waited for GRANDMA and GRANDPA Ray to arrive before presenting herself!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! Welcome, sweet Amelia. Patrick says that you guys win, our largest was the last one at 9#14 oz

Love you all!

Jean said...

Congratulations! How wonderfully exciting!! Enkoy your precious little girl! I can't wait to see her! And my goodness- her middle name - I love it- really you shouldn't have ;-)
okay jk! I think Grandma Jean is on cloud 9!!
Blessings from the Mulvahill!