Monday, November 14, 2011

Style all her own…

Mia loves patterns and boots. She is also at the age where she insists on getting herself dressed meaning there are many mornings when we head out the door with a shirt on backwards or shoes on the wrong feet. I pick my battles with this strong willed sweetie pie! When Mark suggested they go outside to play some soccer, this is what Mia put together as the perfect play in the yard outfit. Looking good kiddo is what I thought!

IMG_0593_edited-1

While discussing soccer she insisted that she was going to get a first down. We are still learning the difference between football and everything else.

IMG_0594_edited-1IMG_0622_edited-1

You might have seen this shirt before on this blog. It is one of her favorites however today she went with the backwards look. Like I said, I pick my battles…playing in the yard with a shirt backwards was not one of them!

IMG_0627_edited-1IMG_0618_edited-1IMG_0617_edited-1

"Set hut!" Still learning this is soccer not football!

IMG_0614_edited-1IMG_0601_edited-1IMG_0602_edited-1IMG_0598_edited-1

This was her attempt at throwing the ball. She would get it over her head then drop it. The move brought lots of laughter from everyone.

IMG_0596_edited-1

After coming inside, she reverted to her nudist ways to watch some real football…

IMG_0591_edited-1

and take a nap! I love this girl!!!!!!!

IMG_0589_edited-1

No comments: