Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just Lily and Mom!

A few weeks back I had a day when it was just Lily and me. She was hamming it up for the camera and I was loving her smiles.

IMG_0292_edited-1

This was also my first chance to get a picture of her two teeth.

IMG_0291_edited-1IMG_0288_edited-1

I find the cheerio drool combination especially flattering on those chubby cheeks!

IMG_0285_edited-1

Classic Lilly face!!

IMG_0283_edited-1

After getting cleaned up and being freed from the exasaucer, she went in search of trouble. The bathroom is one of her favorite places to find it.

IMG_0295_edited-1IMG_0298_edited-1

Her chubby little legs make me melt!!!

IMG_0299_edited-1IMG_0303_edited-1

After a set or two of drumming on the toilet she moves on to her second favorite hobby, plumbing. Could this be a calling for her?

IMG_0306_edited-1

She would stay here to "play" for 20 minutes if I'd let her.

IMG_0304_edited-1

She finally acknowledged me giving me the "what trouble" face!

IMG_0300_edited-1

It's going to be hard to discipline the combination of those big blue puppy dog eyes and that smile!! We are ready for the challenge!!

No comments: