Monday, August 1, 2011

Random photos from June

I'm a little behind considering today is the first day of August. I don't want to forget to share so here you go!

IMG_5350_edited-1IMG_5361_edited-1

Miss Mia tried to put her pajama pants on by herself.

IMG_5411_edited-1

Mia got in to Mark's chapstick. She put it on like GG taught her, with her fingernail.

IMG_5413_edited-1IMG_5418_edited-1

Crabby Mia wouldn't eat her dinner so she went to lay in the pool. Twenty minutes later she was out like a light.

IMG_5421_edited-1

The girls are really loving being together. Mia makes Lily laugh and their little moments together warm my heart!

IMG_5400_edited-1IMG_5406_edited-1IMG_5409_edited-1

We may not have a breakfast nook but that doesn't stop Mia from making her own by the front door.

IMG_5382_edited-1

I love Mark's face in this picture!

IMG_5392_edited-1

PERFECT way to spend an afternoon, snuggled up with my girls!!!

IMG_5395_edited-1

Lily just wants to move. She wiggled her way up and over the pillow before we knew it.

IMG_5373_edited-1

We wanted to get the exersaucer from Christy and Justin's house so they said we had to come to dinner to get it. What a great reason to have dinner with friends!!

IMG_5425_edited-1

Lily loved the freedom to stand and play with toys. Jordan didn't seem to mind sharing his animals with a friend.

IMG_5429_edited-1IMG_5431_edited-1IMG_5435_edited-1

I forgot to share this picture when I had the others from the Ray's visit.

IMG_5586_edited-1

Like I said before, these two love being together!

IMG_0393_edited-1

Another classic Mark face. And check out the squishy face on Lily. Those are some cheeks and lips.

IMG_0404_edited-1IMG_0405_edited-1

Eli came to hang out with us. Mia insisted he read her bedtime stories. She loved that he didn't skip pages like Mom and Dad do.

IMG_0414_edited-1

We give Lillian this bunny so she will leave her pacifier alone. She seems to be falling in love with her little bunny.

IMG_0378_edited-1IMG_0383_edited-1IMG_0389_edited-1

Lily is getting much more expressive and curious. I love it!

IMG_0364_edited-1IMG_0370_edited-1

The girls were having some reading time together. Lily seemed in awe of her big sister's stories.

IMG_0341_edited-1IMG_0345_edited-1IMG_0350_edited-1

Mia picked out her outfit and "packed" up her purse for our shopping outing with Bedste. Check out all her "credit cards". The girl was planning for some serious shopping.

IMG_0274_edited-1

Lunch by the front door. I'm not sure why she loves this spot for a picnic.

IMG_0262_edited-1

Crazy girl loves to empty out my gift card wallet and line them up around the room.

IMG_0141_edited-1

Sister snuggle in the crib.

IMG_0149_edited-1IMG_0157_edited-1

I wonder where she learned to feed Baby Kate like this. The girl is like a little learning sponge.

IMG_0249_edited-1IMG_0251_edited-1

Great Grandpa was the Lily whisperer this evening. Thank you for your help!!

IMG_0137_edited-1

I wish I could be this relaxed.

IMG_0138_edited-1

Mia's salad for dinner.

IMG_0129_edited-1

Mia always asks for salad for dinner then takes an extra plate, picks out the lettuce and enjoys the remaining shredded cheese and croutons.

IMG_0128_edited-1

I'll finish this post with a picture I am embarrassed to share but need to use this as a family journal and don't want to forget. Here goes…

I was down on the floor playing with Lily when I spotted what looked like a diaper under the couch. I was correct and when I thought about it, that had been there for at least a week. I meant to pick it up but then Mia got out her pool and the diaper got pushed into the out of sight out of mind area of my life. Ah the joys of life with two!

IMG_0117_edited-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all these photos, even the one of the diaper! Just be glad it wasn't left in the hot car. I bet there isn't a mother out there who hasn't had this happen to her, so not to worry!