Tough choices for breakfast.
I love these blue eyes!!!
Mia is a little confused about where the training pants go.
Before we reinstalled Mia's carseat, she practiced being an astronaut.
Here I am at 31 weeks (more than two weeks ago now).
And for comparison, here is with Mia at 30 weeks...my suspicions are correct, bigger this time!
I caught Mia doing this with her bowl of puffies.
Then I saw this and couldn't stop laughing!
We love gogut around here, so much easier than the yogurt cups and a spoon.
Can you tell we have spent too much time in urgent care over the past few weeks? We all had really bad colds that turned into ear infections. Mia was just making sure we were all on the mend.
Mia put her hat on backwards and I thought she belonged over in the Swiss alps.
Last weekend was project time around our house. Mia was telling her Daddy how to install a ceiling fan.
I will post pictures later but the fan was the first step in the great room swap that is now complete!
Mia adores her Uncle Griffin. We made the mistake of letting her talk to him on the phone and now she asks to talk to Griff every day. When she does get to talk to Griff, she wanders around the house mumbling nonsense to him for a good 10 minutes. We can figure out about every fifth word. And she won't give the phone back to us. We usually have to yell at the phone to tell Griff he should say goodbye and hang up on her. Then the meltdown starts. Poor girl just loves her Uncle!!
Mia was showing Grandma and Grandpa some of her latest dance moves.
Mia's new way of reading stories to Dad.
Mia couldn't understand why Mark and I were laughing so hard about the way she was playing with her tater head.
This is what happened when I left her alone for 5 minutes while I was on the phone. Almost every square inch was covered and the tupperware drawer was empty.



















3 comments:
What wonderful photos!! Isaiah does the same thing with my phone, only he is always wanting to call Grandma. He will chatter on with her forever if we let him. The tupperware photo cracks me up because that is what my kitchen floor looks like every single day! I don't know what it is about those lids, but they just love 'em. You look so super cute, Marissa. I can't believe you're so close to meeting your new little one!
Let me try that again--you get off one key and you type gibberish! I love the photos, and the one with the lids reminds me of her Uncle Will--only he slid all the lids under the stove!
Post a Comment