Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meeting Santa and other cute pictures

We went to visit santa and, in typical new parent fashion, believed the sign that said we had to buy something to take our own pictures. So to avoid paying $20, the cheapest package, we had my mom "hide" on the balcony with our camera. When we realized we could take our own pictures then walk away we only had our iphones so the final product was either far away or poor quality. Next year we'll know better and Mia didn't hate him so I'll take that as a success!

And the rest are just cute pictures from the past few weeks.


Playing hide & seek

If Mia could talk she'd say, "But the dogs were doing it?"

I was cleaning the basement and the it seemed really quiet so I came upstairs to find this!
I will never get sick of these pictures. I love watching my two "babies" taking their afternoon siesta.

Trying out the newest fashions for the winter. Too bad this one doesn't meet the warmth requirement.

No comments: