Monday, September 21, 2009

Randoms

Amelia's first day of "school"
After much thought, we've decided to send Amelia to daycare. She goes Mondays and Wednesdays and as far as we can tell LOVES it. She is such a little social butterfly that she gets two whole days to play with other kids and get into trouble all day long. We did get a warning on her first day because she was kissing the boys...Dad had a chat with her! But other than the kissing, she is keeping her teacher on her toes.

Amelia also loves to walk laps around her crib now. And she continues to love the baby in the mirror. Sometimes I just sit and watch her "chat" with her reflection. She'll laugh and then see herself laugh and laugh more. It is so sweet.

I had to get a picture of this...the image I see in the mirror as we cruise around town. I love her little face smiling back at me!

No comments: