(Mark came up with the title!)
Just wanted to show the proof that Amelia now pulls her self up to the standing position. I love the little noises she makes when she is working hard to get up. Thank goodness I lowered the crib mattress last weekend in an effort to be ahead of the game! Little did I know it'd be necessary so early... she is growing up too fast!
Just wanted to show the proof that Amelia now pulls her self up to the standing position. I love the little noises she makes when she is working hard to get up. Thank goodness I lowered the crib mattress last weekend in an effort to be ahead of the game! Little did I know it'd be necessary so early... she is growing up too fast!
1 comment:
I love it! Especially Mark's YEAH at the end :)
Post a Comment