Monday, August 31, 2009

Sleepover at Bedste's House

Amelia didn't sleep through the night for 2 weeks. First, she was teething, then sick and teething again. When she was first born, I got used to surviving on a poor night sleep, but now I am working and she is not napping like she used too. Because Mark and I were really feeling the lack of sleep, I packed my bags and took Amelia to my mom's house on Saturday. Bath time was hysterical. Amelia wanted everything around the kitchen sink. She even got her mouth around the soap dispenser and was about to push down. She would have gotten a mouthful of soap.Then Bedste got to experience Amelia's twilight antics. She woke up at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30. Crazy girl. Meanwhile, I got a wonderful night sleep. THANK YOU MOM!!!! In the morning, I went to find my little one and, of course, she was awake and trying to get Bedste's attention. How cute are they snuggled in together?

1 comment:

Christy said...

I like how Rooney is looking at the camera. LOL