Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Kitchen Helper

As Amelia gets more mobile, it has become more difficult to just let her play because her idea of a toy is anything she is not supposed to have, Madison's water dish, the remote control, our laptop. She does love this red bucket and will play with it endlessly if I would let her, but the play continues all over the house. She pounds on it like a drum and rolls the bucket around, which really gets in the way. So, one idea lead to another and we came up with a new plan while we are cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. She loved being in her beloved bucket and being able to watch us. And we loved not being taken out by a runaway bucket. I know this won't last long before she can tip it over, but I'll enjoy the brief respite while I can.
P.S. You'll notice her sporting her Vikings apparel. We were getting ready to watch Favre throw his first pass for the team!!! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!



No comments: