These are some random pictures from the last month. Although the camera is out and getting used, it's getting them to the blog that is hard. So enjoy some of my favorites!




This is the sweet face I see when I get her up in the morning. I say, "Good morning" before I get to her crib and her little head pops up looking for me. (Just so you know, we put her down on her back but she is a stomach sleeper by nature). I just love the way she peaks at me through the crib rails with her sleepy eyes.
Amelia is not great about eating her rice cereal for me, anyone else and she'll gobble it up but I think she knows there is something better from me. So she'll keep her mouth shut and move her head around avoiding the spoon and this was the result.
The nickname we gave Amelia before meeting her was "Blue" and it is so fitting now when her big blue eyes gaze at us!
Amelia loves making friends with the "other" babies that appear in the mirrors around our house. So Mark put the mirror between her crib and the wall. She now feels like she has a friend in the crib next to her and will tolerate time in her crib but will also avoid her naps to "play" more.
Amelia has also figured out where her pacifiers go when she drops them out of the crib. Usually it's on the back side of the crib so we go on a collection mission once a week but this day she was dropping them where I could easily retrieve and then return them only to have them fall again. It's amazing to me ho quickly she learns. And how she already has a mischievous side!

No comments:
Post a Comment