
Because I work for my mom and she is also one of Amelia's care providers on days that I am working, there are many times where Amelia gets to come to work with me because Mom and I both need to be at the office and Amelia can't stay home alone (I'm sure child services would be knocking at my door in no time). So instead, we have take your daughter to work day on a fairly frequent basis. I love it and am so blessed to have the flexibility to have her with me while I'm working. On this particular day she was going to be at the office the whole day so I packed a few extra "babysitting" helpers (literally). This is Amelia sitting in her bumbo while I processed insurance checks. She loved the sound of the calculator printing a tally and thought me reading off the check amounts to her was a hoot. This was the first time I heard her yell out of excitement. In fact, she was so loud I had to close my office door because they could hear her at the front desk. Apparently she likes working in the family business...maybe a future dentist?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment