Saturday, May 30, 2009

Amelia is 3 months old!


Here are the pictures from her 3 month photo shoot. Nothing too original but I like to have similar shots to compare month to month.

This is one of her new things...chewing on her lower lip.
I am thinking teething is in our near future.

And she loves having her hands in her mouth but usually can't choose which she'd prefer so why not both?


Does she look like she's growing? It sure feels like she's growing like a weed.

I couldn't resist a picture of her back wrinkles. I love baby skin how it folds and wrinkles.

These booties were handmade for Amelia by a friend. They make her little feet look so adorable. Thank you Christina Bast for the beautiful booties!!!

We've had a lot of new things in the last week. Joyful yelling is one of them. She yells really loudly and if you heard it you'd question whether she is happy or not but when you see the big grin on her face you know she is just testing out her lungs.



No comments: