Amelia had her two month check-up on Thursday. She is 13lbs 3oz and 24.5 inches long putting her in the 95th percentile for height and weight. I am definitely getting my workout carrying her around all day! I have started a box of clothing she has outgrown, something I didn't think I'd be doing when she is just two months old. She also got her first round of immunizations and did really well. I think she was more upset that I had to lay her down on the table than she was because of the actual shots (you can see the bandaids in the picture). All in all she was a trooper and the doctor said she looks great!

1 comment:
Marissa! I love looking at your blog and seeing pictures, it kind of feels like I am there just getting to follow along with what is going on in mom-life. I am looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks and meeting Mia in person... what were you doing in Seattle? Did Mark go? Your pictures are beautiful - and I wish I could have gone to the first starbucks with you! Love you!
Post a Comment