Mom's little stroller pushing helper
She missed the seat and before I helped her, I had to snap a picture!
I heard her laughing then turned around to find this. She had crawled over the side to wiggle herself into the exisaucer.
Mia had to try out Lily's carseat. She didn't believe us when we said she was too big.
Mark and I took three days off work to paint our kitchen cabinets…it was quite the undertaking!
We are very happy with the finished product (minus the mess)!
Check out this attitude!
Mark has mastered the art of the frappachino and I am incredibly happy!!
Looks like we have another cheerleader in the house.
And another trouble maker!
This is Mia's cheerleading outfit,boots without pants, and her Jenna face!
Lily was my errand buddy dressed in head to toe pink, blanket and pacifier included. Some sweet old lady told me I had a really handsome little boy. I sure hope she was color blind!
Giving Dad a back rub (more like slap) before bed.
We got this super exciting letter at work…my mom (and boss) will be honored in the January issue of Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine as one of the Twin Cities Top Dentists. This is chosen by her peers so it is quite an honor. CONGRATS MOM!!!!
Our little badgers all dressed up for their school Halloween party. They were badgers by day and bugs by night (pictures coming soon).
1 comment:
Your kitchen cabinets look great! Where can I see a before picture?
Post a Comment