Mia reading to Lily during tummy time
I love the sun on her face!
Mark had a really important test (four years in the making important) early in April.
Mia wanted to help him study.
Lily has colic just like Mia...at least this time we know what to do about it.
pacifier, swaddle, swing, static
This is how Lillian spends most of her day.
Seriously, I have the greatest job...
I get to work from home a little each week with this sweet thing sleeping on my lap.
Thanks Dr. Merry, or Mom as I like to call her...you ROCK!!!
Another round of tummy time entertainment. Mia was telling Lily all about her day.
Mia got herself ready for school. Too cute!!
This second battle with colic is worse.
For Lily it happens a good portion of the day.
That means this is what most of her pictures will look like.
At least she's quiet!
Mia loves to carry her baby Kate around like mom carries "baby Yillian" as she calls her.
Mia was scolding the elephant for hitting.
Never mind that she made the elephant hit.
At least she knows what to do when someone doesn't use gentle touch.
She caught me taking a picture of her.
She told me the elephant said sorry, then told the elephant to smile.
I'm training her well!!










1 comment:
I know you're probably going to want to punch me in the face for even asking this, but what exactly is colic? Is it just a LOT of inconsolable crying? What's the story with the iPhone and it helping?
I've been blessed with two really easy babies, so if #3 is tough (or colicky), I'm going to be so lost!
Post a Comment