Mia picked out her outfit for school and insisted on the poncho.
Tummy time turned into nap time.
Mia was remembering how much she loved her play mat.
She was looking for spiders for Daddy to kill.
There were none.
Mia could play with her dolly house for hours.
I love listening to her tell the little people what to do.
We woke up one Saturday morning in April to find this snowy scene.
(I'm glad I didn't let Mark plant those flowers yet!)
Because of the snow, we made our first table fort.
Mia loved it!
Lillian is much more expressive and alert these days.
I love the way she was watching her Daddy make faces.
Can you see the mohawk?
I love the squishy baby face pout!
This is my attempt to get a picture with Lily when I was the only one home.
And my attempt to capture her smiling.
Look at the sisterly love.
I put Lillian down with some toys for tummy time.
I was folding laundry next to her and when I was done I found this.
She is such a girl wanting bracelets already.
Mia didn't want to fall asleep in her bed apparently.
I was trying to show Mark her smile.
She wouldn't do it for the camera, of course!
Lily's one month pictures and Easter fun coming later this week.



















1 comment:
I'm so glad Mia loves that doll house! That picture of Lillian with her hands through the rings is funny. :)
Post a Comment