Welcome Back
đŸ‘‹Hello everyone and welcome back to the Ray's family blog. I will be posting instead of Marissa and since I'm stuck at home hopefully I will be posting very regularly. So I will introduce myself and what I will be posting. So here goes. My name is Amelia(Mia for short) and I'm 11 years old. I love to dance, learn and design outfits. I'm in 5th grade and I live in Minnesota. I am going make updated pictures and posts.
It has been 2,447 days since my mom has last posted so here are the updates with our family.
Our family has 9 cousins. The lineup of ages is 11, 9, 7, 6, 5, 5, 4, 2, and 2.
Madi has unfortunately left us and Kit-Kat has joined our family. She is about 8 years old and a Havanese.
Our family is doing well. We have all grown up and Sadie has joined our family as the youngest.
The three of us are all doing well. We all dance will passion and pride.
It has been 2,447 days since my mom has last posted so here are the updates with our family.
Madi has unfortunately left us and Kit-Kat has joined our family. She is about 8 years old and a Havanese.
Our family is doing well. We have all grown up and Sadie has joined our family as the youngest.
The three of us are all doing well. We all dance will passion and pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment