Sunday, April 1, 2012

One and Three Year Pictures

This is so Lily, words cannot express how clearly this represents the little bean!IMG_0931_edited-2IMG_0810_edited-1IMG_0821_edited-1

Blowing kisses!

IMG_0822_edited-1IMG_0827_edited-1IMG_0831_edited-1IMG_0830_edited-1

I thought photographing Mia would be easier than Lily…I was very wrong, probably because this one is such a ham!

IMG_0835_edited-1IMG_0836_edited-1IMG_0856_edited-1IMG_0858_edited-1IMG_0860_edited-1

See what I mean? Such a ham!

IMG_0865_edited-1

After a few shots with Mia, Lily wanted to get back in on the fun!

IMG_0854_edited-1

These two are turning out to be shutterbugs after my own heart!! (Thanks for the cameras grandma!)

IMG_0842_edited-8x10IMG_0843_edited-5x7

Checking out their pictures just like their momma!

IMG_0838_edited-2

I will never get sick of their chubby little feet or seeing their legs hanging side by side.

IMG_0849_edited-1IMG_0878_edited-1IMG_0879_edited-1IMG_0882_edited-1

Getting out the sheet is where things started to go down hill. The little listening ears had clearly been turned to the off setting. Also, Lily decided it was a nice time for the nap she'd been avoiding all day.

IMG_0886_edited-1IMG_0893_edited-1IMG_0895_edited-1IMG_0900_edited-1

Mia really loves Lily…sometimes a little too much.

IMG_0902_edited-1IMG_0890_edited-1

These girls got their daddy's lashes (which makes this momma very happy because we will save on mascara)!

IMG_0905_edited-1

You might think we have taught our little ones to respond to "sooo big" like any other parent would do. You are sorely mistaken. In this family, we throw our arms in the air when exclaiming "TOUCHDOWN", Lily included! She is hoping to use her "trick" a lot come fall!!

IMG_0907_edited-1IMG_0908_edited-1IMG_0911_edited-1

I told you she was tired. Drunken sailor was in full swing!

IMG_0920_edited-1IMG_0922_edited-1

We tried to finish up with a few snuggle shots. The giggles got the best of the girls. Oh well!

IMG_0926_edited-1IMG_0924_edited-1IMG_0925_edited-1

No comments: