Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just found some Halloween pictures…I know I'm a little behind!

We made the rounds on Sunday so everyone could see our little bugs.IMG_2394_edited-1

Capitan America (Uncle Andy) had to stay in the background because Mia was scared of him.

IMG_2396_edited-1

On the actual Halloween, the girls wore their badger outfits to school so their bug costumes would stay nice for making the rounds in the evening.

IMG_2416_edited-1

After rushing home from work (the traffic was awful because everyone must have been thinking the same thing), the bugs appeared for dinner at Graham & Liz's house. Best means of containment for a 7 month old, put her in a big suit and lay her in the dog bed.

IMG_2419_edited-1

I realize it looks like Mia was enjoying a Sam Adams…It was not hers!!!

IMG_2427_edited-1

This was the ONLY picture I managed to get with my little bugs. (Maybe I'll pull out the costumes for a quick little photoshoot this weekend!)

IMG_2434_edited-1

No comments: