Two years ago today we met our little Amelia Jean.
Who would have thought that sweet baby face would have grown up this fast?

Today Miss Mia turned two. She celebrated with an early morning snuggle in Mom and Dad's bed (and I do mean early...4:45, not by our choice, by hers). They sang and enjoyed some cookies in celebration at school. After we picked up our birthday girl, we headed over to Yum! for some good eats. Mia had her favorite, pizza, for dinner.
We had a surprise visit from Bedste with a new paint set.
Trying out her new Sparkle Fingers (i.e. pom-poms).
We let her pick our her birthday treat. She passed up the cupcakes for the cookie sandwich...good choice!
The tickle monster made an appearance at Yum!
After dinner, we stopped by GG and Bumpa's house. Mia loved telling them all about her special day.
I am starting a new tradition with this picture and the next thanks to a blog I follow. Every year on our kiddo's birthdays we will take these two pictures. Although I'd like to say I can't wait to have a whole collections of birthday pictures, that means my Mia, and future children, would be grown (or growing) up and I am just not ready for that. So, I'll settle for my two year old and all the fun the next year holds!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA JEAN!!!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!







4 comments:
happy happy birthday miss mia!!!! love b
SO fun seeing pictures from Mia's birthday and from your Seattle trip - you are a great photographer! I miss you, Marissa! So wild that Mia is 2 already - she is beautiful and I'm excited for this new year of her life. Love you all xo
Happy Birthday Mia!! You are just going to LOVE having those munchkins only two years apart. It's awesome!
The other hard thing about seeing all those pictures of your kids will be seeing yourself get older too--but that's a long time away!
Post a Comment