Friday, March 6, 2009

1st attempt at a photoshoot


On Tuesday morning, Amelia was awake and very alert. It was sunny outside, so I thought it'd be the perfect time to get some more artistic pictures of her. I got her dressed, set up the pillows for a nice white backdrop, and pull out my camera then lean in for the first shot when out comes tons of buttery yellow spit up. All over her, all over our pillows, all over our sheets.
I still had to get a picture because as my mom said, "Welcome to being a parent." Look at how much happier she looks!







After the bath, I put her down to strip the bed and she was being her adorable self. So here are some pictures from our second attempt at a photo shoot. This time we were spit up free!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

it seems like just yesterday Elias was this little. Don't blink.