This is from our ultrasound at New Life Ministries. I volunteered so they could train in a new nurse manager and our little Blue gave them a run for their money. Here's what we learned...
1. Our baby is very, VERY active. It moved the whole 45 minutes we were there. It was kicking, sucking it's thumb, flipping over. The baby was even using the walls of my uterus to push itself over with it's feet. (Mark was a swimmer in high school so maybe we've got a another swimmer.)
2. The babies heartbeat is 147 beats per minute.
(take your guesses at the gender those of you who make guesses with that piece of information)
3. The more we talk about it the more I think I'll be sharing my birthday with our baby. Based on the femur length and head size, my due date now is Feb. 14th, just one day after my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment